In no particular order…
- I don’t get tired when staring at my computer screen all day
- I don’t get frustrated when trying to work from my iPad or iPhone
- I am truly mobile as I can work on my mobile devices with easse
- I can read more
- I can read faster
- I know what I am eating, because I can read labels
- I enjoy the protection they provide when I am working with tools
- I can hold them academically when pondering important issues
- I have missed my glasses, ever since I had Lasik in 1998.
- I like to hide behind them when I want to be alone
BONUS: I love it that I haven’t heard of Foster Grants since I was a kid (and we would joke about them), but now I am the proud owner of a pair.
Also, if you have not read my journal entry about how the Reading Glasses milestone came to be, then you can find it here: http://journal.timberrymd.com/reading-glasses-a-new-milestone/